The Spencer Bay Bunkie in Boathouse Row
The Bunkies, originally designed by Historical Concepts, and modified from their sister company Our Town Plans. These charming bunkies are nestled in a lakefront located in our Boathouse Row Neighborhood; a Southern Living Inspired Community.
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧: The Red Rickshaw worked closely with Our Town Plans & Historical Concepts to give the form and function of these bunkies.
𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐅𝐮𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 & 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧: Cynthia Huffines & Associates did the furnishing & installation for the bunkie in this video.
The cottage courtyard will be beautifully landscaped with classic southern favorites and have fantastic views of Grace Harbor. Screened porches and shared firepits overlook the lake. This comfortable cottage is within walking distance of the community’s amphitheater, marina and new Harbor Village. Offered furnished for $398,000.
The Spencer Bay Bunkie incorporates all the essentials for a weekend getaway in a smaller footprint.
Be sure to watch our Neighborhood Video of the Bunkies below!
- Two Bedroom // Two Bathroom Cottage
- Open living and dining area
- Painted shiplap walls in the living area
- Kitchen with refrigerator, sink and stove
- Granite countertops and custom cabinetry throughout
- Shaker style vanities in the bathroom
- Moen fixtures
- Character-grade pine flooring
- Washer/dryer closet and linen closet
- Front porch and rear screened porch on the lake
- Mahogany custom front door
- Hardie Plank siding and Pella windows
- Operable shutters
- Metal roofing
- Attached storage shed
- Two dedicated parking spaces
- 9 x 10 detached storage shed for golf cart, bikes, and gear
- Managed maintenance for the exterior and common landscaping
Homesite 32F. The back porch and living room are oriented towards the lake.