The Spencer Bay Bunkie on Boathouse Row
The Spencer Bay Bunkie incorporates all the essentials for a weekend getaway in a smaller footprint.
Watch the Boathouse Row neighborhood Video for a birds-eye view of the community!
- Two Bedroom // Two Bathroom Cottage
- Open living and dining area
- Painted shiplap walls in the living area
- Kitchen with refrigerator, sink and stove
- Granite countertops and custom cabinetry throughout
- Shaker style vanities in the bathroom
- Moen fixtures
- Character-grade pine flooring
- Washer/dryer closet and linen closet
- Front porch and rear screened porch on the lake
- Mahogany custom front door
- Hardie Plank siding and Pella windows
- Operable shutters
- Metal roofing
- Attached storage shed
- Two dedicated parking spaces
- 9 x 10 detached storage shed for golf cart, bikes, and gear
- Managed maintenance for the exterior and common landscaping
Homesite 32b. Reversed layout: The back porch and living room are oriented towards the lake.
The Bunkies, designed by Historical Concepts, are nestled in a charming lakefront location on Boathouse Row, a Southern Living Inspired Community.
The cottage courtyard will be beautifully landscaped with classic southern favorites and have fantastic views of Grace Harbor. Screened porches and shared firepits overlook the lake. This cozy getaway is within walking distance of the community’s amphitheater, marina and new Harbor Village.