The Brant Island Bunkie on Boathouse Row
This coastal getaway is part of the Southern Living Inspired Community, Boathouse Row in River Dunes. The three-bedroom bunkie, designed by Our Town Plans, is the centerpiece of the neighborhood with metal roofing, horizontal porch railings, a bespoke mahogany front door and board-and-batten shutters.
The comfortable three bedroom plan has custom cabinetry, shiplap walls and oversized Pella windows. The living room has character-grade wide plank flooring and a gas fireplace. French doors lead to the generous screened porch overlooking the lake. The bathrooms have carrara marble dual vanities and there’s a beautiful tiled shower and a carrara basketweave tile in the master. Full specification and selections sheet available as a download.
Watch the Boathouse Row neighborhood Video for a birds-eye view of the community!
- Three Bedroom // 2 Bathroom Cottage
- Open floor plan with vaulted ceiling
- Painted shiplap walls in the living area
- Full kitchen with granite, stainless steel appliances and a charming apron-front sink
- Bathrooms feature shaker style dual vanities with carrara marble counters, marble tile, and wainscotting
- Moen fixtures
- Character-grade pine flooring
- Laundry room with cabinetry and room for side-by-side w/d.
- Front porch and spacious rear screened porch
- Mahogany custom front door with sidelights and electric copper outdoor sconces
- Covered side entrance with golf cart parking
- HardiePlank siding and Pella windows
- Operable composite shutters
- Galvalume standing seam roofing
- Attached 4’x8′ storage shed
- Two dedicated parking spaces
- 9 x 10 cart storage unit in cart garage
- Managed maintenance for the exterior and common landscaping
Homesite 32G. The Rear Porch faces the lake.The front porch looks across the courtyard towards Grace Harbor.
This spectacular bunkie, designed by Our Town Plans, is nestled in a charming lakefront location at the heart of Boathouse Row, a Southern Living Inspired Community.
The shared cottage courtyard features a picket fence, gas lanterns, classic southern landscaping by Historical Concepts and a firepit. A unique golf cart shed on Back Cove Circle provides additional detached storage.