The Brant Island Bunkie on Boathouse Row
The Brant Island Bunkie incorporates all the essentials for a coastal getaway in a smaller footprint. The expansive rear screened porch and shared firepits overlook the water.
A private side entrance with a rental lockout gives more flexibility for guests. This cozy getaway is within walking distance of the community’s amphitheater, marina and new Harbor Village.
Watch the Boathouse Row neighborhood Video for a birds-eye view of the community!
- Three Bedroom // 2 Bathroom Cottage
- (New Floorplan coming soon!)
- Open living and dining area
- Painted shiplap walls in the living area
- Gas fireplace with custom mantle and built-ins
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, sink and stove
- Granite countertops and custom cabinetry throughout
- Shaker style vanities in the bathroom
- Moen fixtures
- Character-grade pine flooring
- Washer/dryer closet and linen closet
- Front porch and spacious rear screened porch
- Mahogany custom front door
- Side entrance
- Hardie Plank siding and Pella windows
- Operable shutters
- Metal Roofing
- Attached 4’x8′ storage shed
- Two dedicated parking spaces
- 9 x 10 cart storage unit
- Managed maintenance for the exterior and common landscaping
Homesite 32G. The Rear Porch faces the lake.The front porch looks across the courtyard towards Grace Harbor.
This spectacular bunkie, designed by Historical Concepts, is nestled in a charming lakefront location at the heart of Boathouse Row, a Southern Living Inspired Community.
The cottage courtyard will be beautifully landscaped with classic southern favorites and have fantastic views of Grace Harbor.