The Spring Creek Bunkie on Boathouse Row
The Spring Creek Bunkie incorporates all the essentials for a weekend getaway in a smaller footprint. This charming weekend getaway is part of the Southern Living Inspired Community, Boathouse Road, in River Dunes. The living area has 5″ wide plank wood flooring and painted shiplap walls. A morning kitchen has all the necessities for a comfortable weekend on the coast. The bunkie is designed to accommodate a king-sized bed, with a reading nook, and a cozy screened rear porch. Currently shown with two queens and outfitted for guest use. Refer to the Selections & Specifications Sheet pdf.
Watch the Boathouse Row neighborhood Video for a birds-eye view of the community!
- Painted Shiplap walls
- Morning kitchen with mini-fridge and microwave
- Granite countertops and custom cabinetry
- Shaker style vanity in the bath with a tiled shower
- Moen fixtures
- Character-grade pine flooring
- Washer/dryer closet and linen nook
- Front porch and rear screened porch on the lake
- Hardie Plank siding and Pella windows
- Operable shutters
- Metal Roofing
- One dedicated parking space
- 9 x 10 detached storage shed for golf cart, bikes, and gear
- Managed maintenance for the Exterior and Common Landscaping
Homesite: 32d. The rear porch faces the pond and the morning kitchen looks into the cottage courtyard.
The Bunkies, designed by Historical Concepts, are nestled in a charming lakefront location on Boathouse Row, a Southern Living Inspired Community.
The cottage courtyard is beautifully landscaped with classic southern favorites and has privacy and views of Grace Harbor. Screened porches and shared firepits overlook the lake. This cozy getaway is within walking distance of the community’s amphitheater, marina and new Harbor Village.