This coastal one bedroom bunkie is sumptuously furnished for a delightful cottage experience. This charming bunkie has a screened porch, two bikes, and a shared firepit. Pet Friendly for 2 dogs under 50 lbs.
- King Bed | Sleeps 2
- Morning kitchen with mini-fridge and convection microwave
- Granite countertops, Keurig Coffeemaker, and cabinets stocked with mugs, cups & silverware
- Painted Shiplap walls and wide-plank flooring
- Wifi Access & 1 TV
- Pet Friendly
- One dedicated parking space, Additional Parking Available
- Storage shed for bikes and gear
- Shared Firepit in the Bunkie Courtyard
- Two Night Minimum Rental
- Smoke Free Bunkie
- Pet Friendly – 2 dogs under 50 lbs – Fenced area outside
- Two Bikes Included.
16 Back Cove Circle is a privately-owned residence managed by our sister company Beth Frazer & Associates, Inc.
Reservations, Availability, & Rental Information can only be confirmed through their Property Management Division. Click the Rate Card below to check pricing and more!
This cozy getaway is within walking distance of the community’s amphitheater and the new Harbor Village. The bunkie courtyard has privacy and a shared firepit. The Bunkies, designed by Historical Concepts, are nestled in a charming lakefront location on Boathouse Row, a Southern Living Inspired Community. Renters enjoy a Guest Membership at the River Dunes Harbor Club and can enjoy the following:
- Spa & Wellness Center for Nails, Massage, & More
- Yawl’s Café
- Pool & Cabana Bar
- The Red Rickshaw (a home interior boutique)
- The Provision Company – Also known as the Harbor Village Guest Check In
- Check out Bikes, Kayaks, SUP boards at the Harbor Village Guest Check In Desk
- Clubhouse for Fine Dining & Events
- Fitness Center
- Steam & Saunas
- Clay Tennis Courts
Come visit us in the sailing capitol of North Carolina for fishing, hunting or just all-around relaxation.
Contact the River Dunes Harbor Club and Marina to make arrangements for Ramp Access & Boat Slip Reservations.
Video Overview of the Boathouse Row Bunkies at River Dunes Below: