The Spring Creek Bunkie on Boathouse Row
The Spring Creek Bunkie incorporates all the essentials for a weekend getaway in a smaller footprint. This property recently sold and the furnished photos were taken after completion.
Watch the Boathouse Row neighborhood Video below; for a birds-eye view of the community!
- Painted Shiplap walls
- Morning kitchen with mini-fridge and convection microwave
- Granite countertops and custom cabinetry
- Shaker style vanity in the bath with a tiled shower
- Moen fixtures
- 5″ Pine flooring
- Washer/dryer closet
- Front porch and rear screened porch on the lake
- Hardie Plank siding and Pella windows
- Operable shutters
- Metal Roofing
- One dedicated parking space
- 9 x 10 detached storage shed for golf cart, bikes, and gear
- Managed maintenance for the Exterior and Common Landscaping
Homesite: 32a. The rear porch faces the pond and the morning kitchen looks into the cottage courtyard.
The Bunkies, designed by Historical Concepts, are nestled in a charming lakefront location on Boathouse Row, a Southern Living Inspired Community.
The cottage courtyard will be beautifully landscaped with classic southern favorites and have fantastic views of Grace Harbor. Screened porches and shared firepits overlook the lake. This cozy getaway is within walking distance of the community’s amphitheater, marina and new Harbor Village.